Blueberry Banana Bread Scramble
Banana and blueberry scrambled eggs that taste like banana bread!
Serves: 2Serves: 2
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat up a large skillet over medium heat.
- Puree the bananas, eggs and almond flour in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Fold in your blueberries to your blended mixture.
- Once your skillet is warmed, add your ghee and spread to coat the pan.
- Add your blueberry banana mixture to the skillet, and cook 8-12 minutes (until mixture comes together and resembles scrambled eggs).
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
8 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 55 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel