Blueberry Banana Bread Scramble
ready in:15 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 2
- Calories: 129
- Total Fat: 7g
- Total Carbohydrate: 14g
- Protein: 3g
Banana and blueberry scrambled eggs that taste like banana bread!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat up a large skillet over medium heat.
- Puree the bananas, eggs and almond flour in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Fold in your blueberries to your blended mixture.
- Once your skillet is warmed, add your ghee and spread to coat the pan.
- Add your blueberry banana mixture to the skillet, and cook 8-12 minutes (until mixture comes together and resembles scrambled eggs).
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.