This tea hits the spot on a warm summer day. Cool, refreshing, slightly sweet and fruity, it makes me feel so sophisticated drinking it. It makes me happy all in one sip. Plus, the good news is the fruit syrup you make can last in the refrigerator for days, maybe even weeks allowing you to experience this over the course of multiple days.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a pot, boil water, honey, peaches and raspberries until boiling.
- Remove and mash or puree in a blender.
- Strain (optional but it eliminates the excess raspberry seeds)
- Place in a jar with a lid.
- Brew tea in a large pot or tea maker.
- Place ice, brewed tea, frozen peaches and fruit syrup in a glass.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.