Beef with Broccoli
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 475
- Total Fat: 16g
- Total Carbohydrate: 35g
- Protein: 47g
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Ginger Root, minced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Broccoli, florets
- 5 cloves 5 cloves 5 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Beef Chuck Shoulder Roast, cubed
- Heat sesame oil in a wok or skillet over high heat.
- Add garlic and ginger to wok, and sauté for 2 minutes to infuse the sesame oil with their flavor.
- Add steak, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides.
- Once the steak has seared, add in the broccoli and continue to sauté over high heat.
- Add green onion, and an extra tablespoon of oil if necessary.
- Pour in coconut aminos, and season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Continue to sauté for another 2–3 minutes, until all flavors have combined.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of sesame seeds and serve.
To complete this dish, serve over cauliflower rice or baked spaghetti squash.