Beef Liver and Onion Meatballs
My Grandy always told me that when my mom was young she would have the butcher grind liver into their beef. She even told a story of one of the neighbor boys coming over for dinner and saying her hamburgers were the best he's ever had. So that was it. I was going to mix our beef liver into some ground meat and hope for the best.
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to bake at 350.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine ground beef and beef liver.
- Season with smoked paprika, garlic powder, cinnamon, black pepper, and salt. Continue to mix with hands until meat is equally seasoned.
- Mix in the diced onion.
- Form meat mixture into balls, slightly larger than an ounce.
- Place in a baking dish and bake meat balls for 25 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 20 minutes, plus 5 hours
15 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 28 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel