Beef Liver and Onion Meatballs
ready in:40 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 347
- Total Fat: 13g
- Total Carbohydrate: 9g
- Protein: 46g
My Grandy always told me that when my mom was young she would have the butcher grind liver into their beef. She even told a story of one of the neighbor boys coming over for dinner and saying her hamburgers were the best he's ever had. So that was it. I was going to mix our beef liver into some ground meat and hope for the best.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to bake at 350.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine ground beef and beef liver.
- Season with smoked paprika, garlic powder, cinnamon, black pepper, and salt. Continue to mix with hands until meat is equally seasoned.
- Mix in the diced onion.
- Form meat mixture into balls, slightly larger than an ounce.
- Place in a baking dish and bake meat balls for 25 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.