Beef Liver and Onion Meatballs
ready in:40 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 347
- Total Fat: 13g
- Total Carbohydrate: 9g
- Protein: 46g
My Grandy always told me that when my mom was young she would have the butcher grind liver into their beef. She even told a story of one of the neighbor boys coming over for dinner and saying her hamburgers were the best he's ever had. So that was it. I was going to mix our beef liver into some ground meat and hope for the best.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to bake at 350.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine ground beef and beef liver.
- Season with smoked paprika, garlic powder, cinnamon, black pepper, and salt. Continue to mix with hands until meat is equally seasoned.
- Mix in the diced onion.
- Form meat mixture into balls, slightly larger than an ounce.
- Place in a baking dish and bake meat balls for 25 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.