Banana Split Pie
This amazing dessert is sure to satisfy your banana chocolate craving! Be careful not to eat it all in one go!
Serves: 8Serves: 8
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine 1/4 cup almond meal, 2/3 cup coconut flour, 2 eggs, maple syrup and 1 tbsp coconut oil and mix thoroughly.
- Bake mixture in a pie dish for 10-15 minutes at 375F until cooked.
- Mix mashed banana with 1 tbsp remaining coconut flour and the coconut milk to make middle cream layer.
- Pour cream layer into pie crust.
- Melt chocolate according to manufacturer's instructions and combine with 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- Pour chocolate over filling and set pie in the freezer for 10-15 minutes for chocolate to harden.
- Top with bananas/coconut flakes and optionally serve with paleo coconut ice cream.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 2 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 20 minutes, plus 15 Minutes, Chill Time: 2 hrs
1 made this
Ready in 2 hours and 45 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel