Banana Split Pie
ready in:30 minutes
This amazing dessert is sure to satisfy your banana chocolate craving! Be careful not to eat it all in one go!
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Almond Meal
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Grade B Maple Syrup
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Milk
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Dark Chocolate
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana, mashed
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine 1/4 cup almond meal, 2/3 cup coconut flour, 2 eggs, maple syrup and 1 tbsp coconut oil and mix thoroughly.
- Bake mixture in a pie dish for 10-15 minutes at 375F until cooked.
- Mix mashed banana with 1 tbsp remaining coconut flour and the coconut milk to make middle cream layer.
- Pour cream layer into pie crust.
- Melt chocolate according to manufacturer's instructions and combine with 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- Pour chocolate over filling and set pie in the freezer for 10-15 minutes for chocolate to harden.
- Top with bananas/coconut flakes and optionally serve with paleo coconut ice cream.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.