ready in:10 minutes
This is a classic-tasting chocolate mousse, made with simple honest ingredients.
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Cocoa Powder
- 100 ml 100 ml 100 ml Organic Heavy Whipping Cream, or coconut milk (only the top white bit of the can)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Grade B Maple Syrup, only if not sweet enough
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Organic Walnuts, for the base
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup shredded Coconut, for the base
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Tahini, for the base
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Blend all the mousse ingredients will smooth. If you think it's too thick add a little more cream or coconut cream.
- Blend all the base ingredients until it sticks together and divide between several small wine glasses. Press down in order to form the base.
- Top with the mousse.
- Sprinkle with shredded coconut and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before eating.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.