Banana Bread French Toast
A mix of two delicious things.... banana bread and French toast!!! It's so delicious!
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Egg
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, divided (2 tbsp for banana bread, 1 tbsp for greasing skillet and pan)
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Banana
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use a little extra coconut oil to grease the sides of a loaf pan.
- Combine 3 eggs plus the rest of the wet ingredients in a medium sized bowl using a hand mixer.
- Add in coconut flour, almond flour, and baking soda.
- Bake in oven for 15-18 minutes.
- To make into french toast: In a skillet, heat 1 tbsp of coconut oil on medium heat.
- In a small bowl, scramble two eggs and add cinnamon.
- Slice banana bread. Dredge the slices, front and back, in the egg wash.
- Add to the skillet and cook on each side for about 3 minutes each.
- To make caramelized pecans to top: In a small skillet on medium heat, add 1/2 cup of chopped pecans and 1/4 cup of maple syrup. Sautee until fragrant, about 5-7 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.