Balsamic Glazed Meatballs
A quick and easy meatball recipe glazed with a sweet balsamic reduction.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In saucepan, heat the balsamic vinegar over medium heat to bring to a slow boil. (You want small bubbles, but not big bubbles in the center of the vinegar) Whisk often until the vinegar reduces by half and thickens (about 15 minutes).
- Stir the honey and oil into the vinegar and remove from the heat.
- Season the ground beef with the garlic, onion, salt and pepper. Add in 2 teaspoons of parsley, saving the rest to garnish at the end. Using your hands, combine the water with the ground beef and form 16-20 (depending on size) meatballs.
- Bake the meatballs for 10 minutes. Pour the reduction over the meatballs and return to the oven to finish cooking (about 5-8 minutes).
- Sprinkle with the leftover teaspoon of parsley and serve the meatballs, saving the excess reduction for dipping.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.