Balsamic Glazed Meatballs
ready in:30 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 3
- Calories: 353
- Total Fat: 16g
- Total Carbohydrate: 22g
- Protein: 32g
A quick and easy meatball recipe glazed with a sweet balsamic reduction.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In saucepan, heat the balsamic vinegar over medium heat to bring to a slow boil. (You want small bubbles, but not big bubbles in the center of the vinegar) Whisk often until the vinegar reduces by half and thickens (about 15 minutes).
- Stir the honey and oil into the vinegar and remove from the heat.
- Season the ground beef with the garlic, onion, salt and pepper. Add in 2 teaspoons of parsley, saving the rest to garnish at the end. Using your hands, combine the water with the ground beef and form 16-20 (depending on size) meatballs.
- Bake the meatballs for 10 minutes. Pour the reduction over the meatballs and return to the oven to finish cooking (about 5-8 minutes).
- Sprinkle with the leftover teaspoon of parsley and serve the meatballs, saving the excess reduction for dipping.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.