Baked Zucchini Fritters
These Baked Zucchini Fritters are a simple, healthy, and delicious way to use up all your zucchini.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Combine the zucchini and salt together and set aside
- Beat the egg and goat cheese together until smooth
- Add the garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper to the egg and cheese mixture and mix well
- Remove all the excess water from the zucchini (place the zucchini in a thin dish towel and squeeze out the water)
- Add zucchini to the egg and cheese mixture and combine well
- Spoon out 8 equal size amounts of the mixture onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove from the oven, and flip the fritters over
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.