Baked Mediterranean Mahi-mahi
A quick, fresh dish that brings memories of summer in Greece! The delicate and vibrant flavors and aromas of the parsley, oregano, tomato and olives, which remind the sunny Mediterranean coast in the summer, brighten the mild flavor of mahi-mahi.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a heavy skillet, heat 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil and sauté the onions over medium heat until the onions are translucent, 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer the onions into a baking pan, forming 4 piles, about the size of the fish fillets.
- Place the fish fillets over the onions and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the garlic, herbs and olive slices over the fish .
- Place tomato slices on top.
- Drizzle with the remaining 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- Place the pan in the center of the oven, and bake uncovered for 15 - 17 minutes, or until the fish is opaque.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week