Bacon Lettuce and Tomato Salad
ready in:13 minutes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cook bacon in cast iron skillet over medium heat until crispy.
- Remove bacon from skillet, allow to cool, and crumble.
- Assemble salad with mixed greens, sliced tomato.
- Crumble bacon over salad.
- Top with kalamata olives and torn cilantro leaves.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.