Bacon Avocado & Jalapeno Stuffed Burgers
Spicy beef burger loaded with bacon, avocado and jalapeno.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Lay the bacon on a lined baking sheet (sides not touching) and place in the oven. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and cook for 15 minutes for thin sliced or 20 minutes for thick, beginning as the oven heats up. The fat should be rendered and the bacon mostly cooked through, but not crispy.
- While the bacon cooks, chop the jalapeno, garlic and avocado. For a spicy burger, don't remove the jalapeno seeds.
- Remove the bacon from the oven and slice into 1/2 inch pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the ground beef. Top with the garlic, jalapeno, bacon and salt, and mix well with your hands. Mix the avocado into the burger. Don't worry too much about the avocado squishing- it will happen.
- Form into 8 burger patties and cook on a grill, over the stove on a grill pan or in the oven at 400 degrees. Cooking time will vary depending on the method of cooking and preference.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.