Baba Ghanoush Turkey Burgers
These burgers are moist, juicy and tender and they take the idea of a tasty burger to a whole new level! This may be your new favorite burger recipe!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place slices of eggplant on a cooking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Drizzle a little olive oil over each slice. Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients excluding ground turkey. Blend until well combined.
- Place ground turkey in a large bowl and add baba ganoush. Mix together until well combined and form into patties.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until burgers are done.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.