Avocado Lemon Bites
These delicious treats make a great tangy and zesty companion to your cup of tea!
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Egg
- 0.33 cup 0.33 cup 0.33 cup Almond Milk
- 0.66 cup 0.66 cup 0.66 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.33 cup 0.33 cup 0.33 cup Almond Meal
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Raw Honey
- 200 gram 200 gram 200 gram Avocado, ripe
- 0.33 cup 0.33 cup 0.33 cup Lemon Juice
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- Combine eggs, almond milk and 1/8 cup of the honey and mix thoroughly (pre-melting the honey helps).
- Fold in 1/2 cup of the coconut flour, 1/3 cup almond meal, baking powder and 1/2 tsp of the vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly.
- On a parchment-lined baking tray, make a large rectangle out of the mixture about 1cm thick.
- Bake until it is cooked (about 15 minutes).
- In the meantime blend the avocado, lemon juice and remaining 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/8 cup honey and 1/8 cup coconut flour to make icing.
- Top your crust with the icing, cut into bite-sized pieces and serve as is or topped with coconut flakes!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.