Avocado Lemon Bites
These delicious treats make a great tangy and zesty companion to your cup of tea!
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- Combine eggs, almond milk and 1/8 cup of the honey and mix thoroughly (pre-melting the honey helps).
- Fold in 1/2 cup of the coconut flour, 1/3 cup almond meal, baking powder and 1/2 tsp of the vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly.
- On a parchment-lined baking tray, make a large rectangle out of the mixture about 1cm thick.
- Bake until it is cooked (about 15 minutes).
- In the meantime blend the avocado, lemon juice and remaining 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/8 cup honey and 1/8 cup coconut flour to make icing.
- Top your crust with the icing, cut into bite-sized pieces and serve as is or topped with coconut flakes!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
4 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 40 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 15 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel