Avocado Fudge Brownie
Indulge in this gooey chocolate dessert made with delicious creamy avocados!
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly.
- Fold in the dry ingredients and blend.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350F in a brownie pan. Take it out as soon as it passes toothpick test. Do not overcook!
- Melt chocolate according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Top brownie with molten chocolate.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 40 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 45 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel