Avocado Fudge Brownie
Indulge in this gooey chocolate dessert made with delicious creamy avocados!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly.
- Fold in the dry ingredients and blend.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350F in a brownie pan. Take it out as soon as it passes toothpick test. Do not overcook!
- Melt chocolate according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Top brownie with molten chocolate.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.