Apple Custard Cake
This rustic cake is simple to assemble and comes out somewhere between a bread pudding and a custard.
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 10-inch round, shallow baking dish with coconut oil.
- With a hand mixer, beat eggs and coconut sugar for 2-3 minutes. Pour in oil and vanilla.
- Combine almond flour, cream of tarter and baking soda. Breaking apart any clumps.
- Mix in with egg mixture, alternating with the coconut milk.
- Stir in the apples and thoroughly coat. Pour into greased dish.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes.
- Cool for 20 minutes before serving. Dust with powdered sugar.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 45 minutes
4 made this
Ready in 18 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel