Almond Cashew Cherry Coconut Bars
- Place a sheet of parchment paper in a small square cake pan
- Spread nuts and cherries evenly in the cake pan
- Heat the coconut cream concentrate until it's a liquid-y consistency. Pour coconut cream concentrate over the nuts, making sure it's spread evenly throughout
- The coconut cream concentrate is your binder so you'll want to make sure it's spread really evenly
- Put the pan in the fridge until it hardens (about an hour to be safe)
- Once it's all hardened, cut into squares
Be sure to store at cool temperatures otherwise the coconut cream concentrate will start to melt.