AIP “Chocolate” and Peppermint No Bake Macaroons
These delicious and easy nut free cookies are the perfect holiday treat. They can be made with cocoa powder or with carob powder for those on the autoimmune protocol.
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Organic Coconut Butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, softened
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Carob Powder, or cocoa powder
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pure Maple Syrup, or honey
- 0.1 ml 0.1 ml 0.1 ml Peppermint Oil, (2 drops) or 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup shredded Coconut
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place coconut butter, coconut oil, carob powder, maple syrup and peppermint in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Add coconut and mix until incorporated.
- Form 1 inch balls and place onto parchment lined cookie sheet
- Set in fridge to chill, about 30 mins
- Store in refrigerator
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.