7-Minute Warm Apple Crumb Minis
7-Minute Warm Apple Crumb Minis are the perfect easy dessert!
Serves: 2Serves: 2
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place chopped apples in a microwave safe bowl and add cinnamon, lemon, and water
- Microwave for 1 minute 4. Mix and microwave for another 1 min 5. Mix and microwave for a remaining 30 seconds or until soft- set aside
- In a bowl combine topping ingredients until crumbly
- Place on baking tray and bake (in toaster oven or oven) for 5 minutes
- Place apple filling in shooter glasses and layer with crumb topping
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 1 hour
1 made this
Ready in 55 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 45 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel