5 Minute Microwave Apple Cinnamon Mug Cake
Some days baking and roasting are just not an option. Doesn't mean you don't deserve something baked and delicious! This recipe takes 3 minutes to prep and 2 to nuke! Enjoy!!
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole organic Apple, chopped
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Egg Whites
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.12 cup 0.12 cup 0.12 cup Coconut Cream
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Chop the apple and put on bottom of ramekin or coffee mug.
- Combine all ingredients except cream and 1/4 tsp of the cinnamon.
- Pour mixture over apples and microwave on high for 1:45 - 2:00.
- Mix cream with cinnamon to top your mug cake.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week