5 Ingredient Tahini Fudge
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Dates (Medjool)
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Tahini
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Organic Coconut Oil, melted and slightly cooled
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt, plus more for garnish (optional)
- Lightly grease an 8.5" loaf pan and set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the "s" blade, pulse the dates a few times to finely chop them.
- Add the tahini and process until the dates are pureed and incorporated with the tahini.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the salt and sesame seeds for garnish) and process until combined. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl and process again to make sure everything is incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth into an even layer. Sprinkle the salt and/or sesame seeds evenly over the top (if using).
- Refrigerate until solidified, then cut into squares to serve.
Makes one pan of fudge. Keep refrigerated in an airtight container until immediately before serving.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week