5-Ingredient Simple Banana Bread Muffins
Super quick and easy recipe for delicious banana bread muffins. 5 ingredients with optional add-ins.
No added sugar.
Serves: 12Serves: 12
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add eggs, melted coconut oil and bananas to a food processor. Blend until the bananas are fully mixed in.
- Add your almond flour and baking powder to the mixture, and blend until smooth.
- At this point, you can add in any additional ingredients from the add-in list: 1 TBSP cinnamon, and/or 1/2 cup chopped nuts, and/or 1/2 cup blueberries.
- Scoop the batter into lined muffin tins, or a silicon muffin pan. Bake for 18-25 minutes, until the muffins are fully cooked through and spongy to the touch.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 45 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel