5-Ingredient Chicken Pot Pie Stew
All the taste of pot pie, in a quick and easy stew version. The topping is blended in with the chicken and vegetables to give a creamy, delicious feel to the simple meal.
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop up your carrots, onions, and celery if you have not already. Also, cook and shred your chicken if you have not yet done so.
- Heat up a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add your vegetables and saute for 25-30 minutes, until everything is very tender.
- Add in your shredded chicken and stir to evenly distribute within the vegetables.
- Add your almond flour (and optional chicken stock) to the mixture, and evenly mix.
- In a large 9x13 baking dish, add your entire chicken/vegetable mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
7 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 25 minutes, plus 20 minutes per pound
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel