Today, April 30th, is the official release date for our second print cookbook, Gather – The Art of Paleo Entertaining! Inside this book, you’re going to find everything you need to throw a wicked Paleo party for your family and friends. There are themes of all sorts, menus for major holidays, and a wealth of recipes that will even spice up your weeknight meals. You don’t have to entertain to use this book, but if you do – the extra care and attention to planning the party and timing the meal go a long way towards ensuring perfection.
In Gather, you’ll discover that following a grain-free, Paleo lifestyle can benefit anyone, especially those who feel confined by the idea of a “diet.” The wealth of recipes and inspiring menu ideas in Gather aim to make the Paleo diet easy, accessible, and delicious for everyone and any special occasion.
Here are some recipes you WON’T want to MISS!
- General Tso’s Chicken, from “Takeout Fake-Out” Menu
- Braised Pork Belly – from “Casual Sunday Brunch”
- Cranberry Scones and Orange Scones – from “Springtime Tea Party”
- Meyer Lemon Tart – from “Easter Lunch”
- No’tato Salad – from “Backyard Picnic”
- Margherita Pizza – from “A Night in Tuscany”
- Apple Pie with a Lattice Crust – from “Midsummer Garden Party”
- Stuffed Red Snapper – from “Tropical Getaway”
- Yuca con Mojo (Yuca with Garlic Sauce) – from “A Taste of Cuba”
- Pan Seared Lamb Chops with Rhubarb Chutney – from “Urban Escape”
- Pumpkin Chicken Chili – from “Harvest Dinner”
- “Bleeding” Cupcakes – from “Spooky Supper”
- Apple Veal Stuffing – from “Thanksgiving Feast”
- Sweet and Tangy Venison Meatballs – from “Hunter-Gatherer Feast”
- Checkerboard Cake – from “Birthday Celebration”
- Yorkshire Puddings – from “Winter Holiday”
- Crostini with Goat Cheese and Fig Compote – from “New Year’s Cocktail Party”
And those are just a few of the 100 recipes you’ll find in this book.
If you haven’t ordered the book yet, do it now! Orders are shipping from Amazon, and we just got word that the top COSTCO stores in the US may be carrying the book. Call ahead and check to see if they have it (sorry, we don’t have a list of stores yet). If your store does not have it in, ASK for them to carry the book! It never hurts to ask. We would LOVE to make a run at the New York Times Bestseller list, so please, please, please – encourage your friends to go out and get the book. IN-STORE purchases are especially important, so call your local bookstores to see if they carry it!
We’re thrilled to get this book in your hands. If you’re on Instagram or Twitter, use #GatherCookbook to tag your photos and tweets! We want to see what you’re making!
If you like what you see, please head over to Amazon.com and leave a review of the book so that others are encouraged to buy the book. This helps us keep making free online tools for you, because book sales keep us buying groceries… and that’s pretty important for us!
We hope you enjoy the new collection of recipes. Thank you all for your endless support. Keep spreading the word about this book!
Hayley and Bill
There are no comments yet.