Hi everyone! I’m back with another makeup tutorial. I’m so sorry it took me so long to get this one up. These videos take a lot of time to put together, which is why I put off doing them for so long!
When I made this video, I really didn’t have any plan, besides wanting to use Beautycounter’s Fawn/Night Eye Duo (link below), and false lashes. My last video was a more natural everyday look, so I wanted to do something more dramatic for you guys this time. I actually made it up as I went along, and thankfully I liked the way it turned out! I haven’t worn false lashes in soooo long, that I seriously felt like I had weights on my eyelids. It was nuts!
Below I have linked all of the products that I used in this video. All of the Beautycounter links are to my store, but any other products are non-affiliate links. If you have any questions about Beautycounter, or need help picking products, and shades, feel free to email me at [email protected]. I would be happy to help you!
Also, make sure you join my email list! My personal email list is where I send out updates about sales, and specials, as well as more tips and tricks! Join here!
- Beautycounter Tint Skin Foundation, shades Linen and Sand
- Jane Iredale Circle Delete #2
- Beautycounter Mattify Skin Finishing Powder
- Tartlette Palette, shades Wanderer, Free Spirit, and Fashionista
- Beautycounter Color Shade Eye Duo, Fawn/Night and Pearl/Champagne
- Beautycounter Lengthening Mascara
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse
- Georgie Beauty Non-toxic Lash Adhesive
- House of Lashes Pixie Luxe
- Beautycounter Eye Pencil (out of stock), here is another option by W3LL PEOPLE
- Beautycounter Color Contour Matte Bronzer, shade #1
- Beautycounter Color Sweep Blush Duo, shade Bloom/Tulip
- Beautycounter Color Shade Eye Duo, shade Pearl/Champagne
- Beautycounter Flat Complexion Brush
- Beauty Blender
- Beautycounter Powder Brush
- Beautycounter Angled Blush Brush
- Beautycounter All Over Eye Brush
- MAC 217 Blending Brush
- Beautycounter Crease Eye Brush
- MAC 242 Shader Brush
- Beautycounter Precision Brush
- Jane Iredale White Fan Brush
*When you purchase the Beautycounter Cosmetics Brush Collection, you save $43, rather than buying the brushes separately!
I want to add in that if you are looking for something to hold all of your cosmetics, and brushes, I am absolutely IN LOVE with Beautycounter’s cosmetics and brush bags. I have a few, and they are fantastic! Really high quality, and super cute.
I hope you guys enjoy this video. Let me know what you’d like to see next!