This Thanksgiving, we wanted to share our gratitude with our readers by offering a full menu for a Primal Thanksgiving. Our main goal in writing this blog has always been to provide simple, healthy recipes that keep others inspired to continue eating this way. After having received so many wonderful, positive responses over the last few months, we wanted to show our sincere appreciation with this gift to you. Happy Thanksgiving!
As always, enjoy.
Getting our Free Book:
- Click HERE and download the entire book as a PDF.
- The host is a free site, so it is a little clunky. You will need to wait 25 seconds to download the book (normal procedure). Once the 25 seconds are up, you can click download.
- Download and Enjoy!
- Select individual pages below to print by clicking on them.
- When a recipe is selected and alone on your screen, go to File and select “Print”
- The file should fit to an 8.5″ x 11″ page, but if there is an option to fit it to the page, select that.
- Print and Enjoy!
I live in Spain where Maple Syrup is not available.
Would honey be an acceptable subsitute? Or brown sugar? Or? What do you recommend?
Honey would work as an acceptable substitute. We wouldn't recommend brown sugar.
Thanks for the quick answer. Would you recommend honey in the same quantity as the maple syrup?
Hi Shawn –
Yep, Honey and Maple Syrup can be used at a 1:1 ratio when substituting.
What a beautiful collection of recipes, and a generous gift! That picture of the strawberry salad is art, but I still want to eat it! 🙂
Wow, this looks scrumptious!!!