Okay guys, here is round two for the day of 21 Day Sugar Detox friendly “treats.” These are similar to the Chocolate Peppermint Swirl ones that we made last week, and are very tasty! Bill definitely liked these better that the chocolate peppermint ones, but I loved both of them!
- 1/4 cup coconut butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- A pinch or two of salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small mixing bowl combine coconut butter, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir with a spoon until all are combined.
- Sprinkle the ground cinnamon on top of the coconut butter mixture and stir until it is fully combined into the mixture.
- Place mixture into the fridge for 10-15 minutes to harden the coconut enough to roll into balls.
- Form coconut butter mixture into 4 equal balls and place on a small dish.
- Freeze for 10 minutes and enjoy.