This recipe for fun finger food is a classic one, that couldn’t be more simple. Buffalo chicken wings is a favorite of many, and isn’t a recipe that’s too hard to tweak to make it just a bit more healthy.
Bill and I love finger foods. Nothing quite like picking apart a tasty piece of chicken with your bare hands, finger lickin’ good! Eating with your hands is also a great way to embrace your inner “cave person”, so get your wet naps ready for this tasty recipe!
- 1-2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or grass fed butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Franks Red Hot
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to bake at 400.
- Whisk sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Place chicken in a gallon Ziploc bag and pour sauce over chicken.
- Seal bag and toss chicken in buffalo sauce.
- Place chicken tenders on a broiler pan and bake at 400 for 25 minutes.
- 1 cup full fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl.