For this tasty frosting recipe, you'll want to get things started the day before you intend to use it as it sets up overnight.
- 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Guar Gum
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Maple Syrup, Grade B
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Whisk coconut milk, vanilla and maple syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Using a hand mixer, blend in the guar gum slowly until the frosting starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat and blend in the coconut oil using the hand mixer.
- Chill the frosting in the refrigerator overnight before using.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.