Pear and Walnut Salad
Soft juicy pears, tart dried cherries, and crunchy raw walnuts create a fantastic sweet and savory salad tossed with simple greens. Dressed with our white balsamic vinaigrette, each bite will have the flavors dancing on your tongue.
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Dried Cherries
- 2 2 Bosc Pear, very ripe
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Walnuts, Organic
- 5 cup 5 cup Spring Mix Salad Greens, mixed spring greens
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cut pears into chunks, chop walnuts, and slice cherries in half.
- Toss with spring greens.
- Serve with Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.