Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Maple Syrup, Grade B
- 16 oz 16 oz Full Fat Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Ginger Root, grated
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Allow cream cheese to come up to room temperature.
- Blend cream cheese, maple syrup, vanilla, and ginger with a hand mixer or kitchen mixer.
- Use right away, or refrigerate.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.