Cauliflower Salad with Vegetables
This fresh salad adds gorgeous color to your plate. The flavors of all the vegetables in this salad are so wonderful on their own that all you need to dress this salad is a touch of olive oil and fresh lime.
- 1 cup 1 cup Carrot, Raw
- 1 cup 1 cup Tomato, Cherry
- 1 cup 1 cup Cucumber
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 head 1/2 head Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Yellow Bell Pepper
- 2 whole 2 whole Green Onion
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 3 whole 3 whole Radish
- 1 whole 1 whole Lime, juice
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Grate cauliflower.
- Place in a bowl, and microwave for 45 seconds on high.
- Rinse all vegetables, and cut into 1/2-inch chunks.
- Add chopped vegetables to grated cauliflower.
- Add in parsley, and stir.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and squeeze the juice of 1 lime over salad.
- Toss to mix and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.