This breakfast is a great way to make use of leftover taco meat, and a delicious way to spice up your typical breakfast routine. We love the flavors of tacos, and this is one of our favorite ways to enjoy them.
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 lb 1/4 lb Ground Beef, or ground turkey
- 1/8 cup 1/8 cup Red Onion, julienned
- 3 whole 3 whole Eggs, Pastured
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Cilantro, for garnish
- Brown ground beef or turkey in a skillet over medium heat.
- One the meat is no longer pink, season with cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Once mixed, set aside.
- Whisk eggs in a small mixing bowl.
- Heat coconut oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Pour eggs into skillet, making sure they a spread out in a thin, even layer.
- Slow cook eggs, without flipping, for 6 minutes.
- Gently slide eggs onto a plate.
- Top with the seasoned meat, guacamole, salsa, onion, and garnish with cilantro.
Be sure to thoroughly grease your pan before adding the eggs. We typically spread the coconut oil around with a high heat silicone spatula—making several passes to ensure the oil coats the pan evenly.