Baked Spaghetti Squash
- 1 1 Spaghetti Squash
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Using a sharp chef's knife, remove the stem from the spaghetti squash.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half, beginning at the top where the stem was.
- Scoop the seeds out with a spoon.
- Place squash halves in the oven, and bake for 40 minutes, or until the squash easily shreds with a fork.
- Shred the squash using a fork, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.