Wild Blackberry Mint Popsicles
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- First mince the mint leaves. I did this with my food processor. They should be finely chopped.
- Next, either using your food processor or blender, puree the fresh blackberries with the mint. I just added the blackberries to the food processor and pureed with the mint.
- Next, add juice of 1 lime and 2-2.5 TBS raw honey to mixture and blend or process until well combined.
- Add 1.5 cups of coconut water and blend again.
- Taste mixture in case you want to make any last adjustments.
- Pour mixture into popsicles mold and freeze for at least 3 hours.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.