Wild Blackberry Mint Popsicles
ready in:10 minutes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- First mince the mint leaves. I did this with my food processor. They should be finely chopped.
- Next, either using your food processor or blender, puree the fresh blackberries with the mint. I just added the blackberries to the food processor and pureed with the mint.
- Next, add juice of 1 lime and 2-2.5 TBS raw honey to mixture and blend or process until well combined.
- Add 1.5 cups of coconut water and blend again.
- Taste mixture in case you want to make any last adjustments.
- Pour mixture into popsicles mold and freeze for at least 3 hours.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.