This breakfast is the very first that we shared together. This breakfast brings back memories of warm, sunny mornings at the beach after a trip to the local farmers market, enjoyed with a hot cup of coffee.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Sauté the vegetables for 3 minutes, or until tender.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk eggs.
- Pour the eggs over the vegetables and stir.
- Stir frequently to scrape the eggs from the frying pan, thus “scrambling” them.
- Season with a dash of salt and pepper, top with diced tomato and avocado.
Scrambled eggs go well with a variety of side dishes. You can pair this dish with turkey sausage, bacon, steak, or virtually any animal protein.