Tropical Fruit Gazpacho
ready in:20 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 6
- Calories: 10
- Total Fat: 0g
- Total Carbohydrate: 2g
- Protein: 0g
This sweet, tropical fruit soup is refreshing on a hot summer day. A fun treat to serve at a summer cookout, this fresh soup also makes for a tasty dessert!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel and chop pineapple, mango, and cucumber.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of diced pineapple to add after blending.
- Tap open coconut using blunt edge of a chef's knife, separate meat from shell.
- Using a vegetable peeler, remove the thin inner skin.
- Chop coconut meat into chunks.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, blend coconut chunks on high until finely shredded.
- Add mango, pineapple, and cucumber, and puree.
- Squeeze in lime juice, and continue to process until smooth.
- Stir in the diced pineapple.
- Garnish with lime wedges and shredded coconut, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.