Healthy, No-bake Blueberry Cream Pie Energy Bites
- Place cashews in your food processor/blender and pulse until crumbly, you want there to still be a few bigger chunks to give the bites some nice texture.
- Add dates and pules until the mixture starts to come together to form a sticky dough.
- Add vanilla extract and salt flakes and pulse again to combined.
- Lastly add your freeze dried blueberries and pulse until just combined.
- Using your hands, roll approx 1 heaping teaspoon of dough into little bite size balls then transfer to an airtight container (or even just a ziplock bag) and store in the fridge until you are ready to indulge.
If you find your dates are a little dry, try soaking them in warm water for 10 mins prior to blending. Alternately you could add a little water, 1 teaspoon at a time if your "dough" doesn't seem to be coming together after a minute or two as it should.