Gut Healing Blueberry Gummies
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place lemon juice and blueberries into a heavy sauce pan, and heat over medium heat.
- Stir blueberries, and allow to cook until the liquid is steaming, and the blueberries are plump.
- Place lemon juice and blueberries into a high speed blender, or food processor, and blend until smooth.
- Remove the lid, and allow the mixture to cool slightly.
- Add 4 tablespoons of Great Lakes Gelatin to the blender, and blend again until smooth.
- Pour mixture into candy molds, or a 9x9 glass dish, and refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 15 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 1 hour
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel