Grain-free Powdered Sugar
This grain-free powdered sugar is the perfect sweet ingredient for your most decadent treats.
Serves: 30Serves: 30
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pour the maple sugar into a high speed blender or food processor.
- Add the tapioca starch, and place the lid on the blender.
- Cover the top of the blender with a kitchen towel, to keep the sugar dust from getting in the air.
- Blend on high until your sugar is finely ground. This takes about 30 seconds.
- Pour powdered sugar into a glass container, or use immediately.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 30 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel