Grain-free Powdered Sugar
ready in:5 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 30
- Calories: 24
- Total Fat: 0g
- Total Carbohydrate: 6g
- Protein: 0g
This grain-free powdered sugar is the perfect sweet ingredient for your most decadent treats.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pour the maple sugar into a high speed blender or food processor.
- Add the tapioca starch, and place the lid on the blender.
- Cover the top of the blender with a kitchen towel, to keep the sugar dust from getting in the air.
- Blend on high until your sugar is finely ground. This takes about 30 seconds.
- Pour powdered sugar into a glass container, or use immediately.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.