Garden Ranch Dressing (Dairy-free)
This creamy, dairy-free ranch uses fresh herbs from the garden to make a bright and flavorful Ranch dressing that everyone will enjoy! Try it over a salad, with fresh cut veggies, or with buffalo wings!
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Cream, from a can of full fat coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns, 5 grinds
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Flat Leaf Parsley
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp fresh Dill
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Chives
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add all of the ingredients except the fresh herbs to a blender, and blend on high until thoroughly mixed.
- Mince the fresh herbs. Add to the blender and pulse to incorporate (if you blend it too much, the ranch dressing will turn green).
- Serve along fresh cut vegetables, buffalo wings, or over your favorite fresh salad!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.