Fudgesicle Pudding Cups
ready in:50 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 443
- Total Fat: 21g
- Total Carbohydrate: 59g
- Protein: 4g
This light and fluffy mousse is a treat you can feel good about indulging in once in a while. Whip up a batch next time you have company over, and the dessert will be a huge hit.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan over medium high heat.
- Whisk to evenly combine, and allow to come to a bubble.
- Remove from heat, and pour evenly into ramekins.
- Chill the ramekins in a freezer for 30-45 minutes before removing and placing in a refrigerator.
- Serve the mousse chilled.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.