Fudgesicle Pudding Cups
This light and fluffy mousse is a treat you can feel good about indulging in once in a while. Whip up a batch next time you have company over, and the dessert will be a huge hit.
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan over medium high heat.
- Whisk to evenly combine, and allow to come to a bubble.
- Remove from heat, and pour evenly into ramekins.
- Chill the ramekins in a freezer for 30-45 minutes before removing and placing in a refrigerator.
- Serve the mousse chilled.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 15 minutes
4 made this
Ready in 5 hours
2 made this
Ready in 40 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel