Flourless Olive Oil and Sea Salt Brownie
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Butter
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut Sugar, sifted
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs, room temperature
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Cocoa Powder, sifted
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt, for sprinkling on top (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350. Grease a 9x9 brownie pan (add parchment to the bottom to make it easier to lift brownies out).
- Combine the almond butter, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl and use a hand or stand mixer to thoroughly combine.
- Add the olive and mix and then mix in the eggs.
- Add the cocoa powder and salt and then slowly mix the batter. The batter will be very thick.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter in the greased pan and spread it out evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 or until you put a toothpick in and it comes out clean.
- After you pull the brownies out sprinkle the Himalayan sea salt on top if desired.
Do not be alarmed with the batter being so thick. It makes these flourless brownies dense and fudgy. These are very rich brownies and not overly sweet. Add milk chocolate chips if you want them sweeter.