- Heat Coconut Cream Concentrate so it can be stirred by placing the jar in a large bowl of hot water and let it sit for about 30 minutes. Make sure you do this slowly or the jar could crack or even break.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine coconut cream concentrate, coconut oil, macadamia nut butter and vanilla extract and mix until smooth. To make things easier, use a stand mixer.
- On a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, evenly spread out macadamia nuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour coconut cream mixture over macadamia nuts and chocolate chips and spread out evenly.
- Place sheet pan in the freezer for 30 minutes to let it set.
- After mixture has set, remove from freezer and break into pieces.
- Serve immediately.
Place pieces in a freezer container and store in freezer. Coconut bark pieces are to be served immediately from the freezer due to the low melting point of the coconut oil.