cook:7 minutes to 9 minutes
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Yellow Onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste (and black pepper, if not following AIP)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Garlic & Herb Seasoning, (sub: 1/2 tsp himalayan pink salt)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse cauliflower under cool water and pat dry.
- Using a cheese grater, grate the cauliflower to a coarse texture (approximately the size of rice grains). Using a food processor to pulse the cauliflower to desired texture works as well.
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion and garlic for 3–4 minutes, or until the onion is relatively translucent.
- Add in the cauliflower rice and continue to sauté for 4–5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.