Serves: 2Serves: 2
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse cauliflower under cool water and pat dry.
- Using a cheese grater, grate the cauliflower to a coarse texture (approximately the size of rice grains). Using a food processor to pulse the cauliflower to desired texture works as well.
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion and garlic for 3–4 minutes, or until the onion is relatively translucent.
- Add in the cauliflower rice and continue to sauté for 4–5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 50 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 25 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 45 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel