Cantaloupe, Lime and Toasted Coconut Shake
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk, Full Fat
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Cantaloupe, chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Lime Zest
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds, optional
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Ice Cubes
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp shredded and toasted Coconut, optional
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend until mixture is creamy and smooth.
- Pour in to a glass and enjoy!
- Optional Toasted coconut: Heat a small skillet to medium heat and place the shredded coconut in the pan. Stir the mixture frequently and cook until they are slightly browned and toasted.
- Pour on top of the shake and enjoy.
Chia seeds help thicken the drink and give it more of a “milkshake” consistency but you can leave them out if you prefer.