One of the items tucked away in our glorious package of interesting meat cuts from US Wellness Meats, were some tasty looking pastured fryer wings. When we made these wings, we had planned a big Paleo cookout, and took this as the perfect opportunity to share these tasty wings with our friends.
After we made our Pulled Pork Barbecue, we kept meaning to try out our tasty barbecue sauce over some grilled chicken. Who doesn’t like barbecue chicken? For this recipe we kept things simple, and marinated the US Wellness Meats chicken in our homemade barbecue sauce, and when party time rolled around, they were ready for the grill!
- 2.8 lbs of pastured fryer wings (about 10 wings)
- Barbecue Sauce
- Make barbecue sauce ahead of time, and chill before use.
- Rinse chicken wings under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place wings into a gallon ziplock bag.
- Pour barbeque sauce over wings, seal bag, and “massage” bag to ensure all wings are coated with sauce.
- Keep refrigerated until grilling. *We let the wings marinate for about 3 hours in the sauce.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Grill wings 15-20 minutes, flipping as necessary.
- Baste wings with extra barbeque sauce as needed.
As always, enjoy!
There are no comments yet.