The true art of paleo entertaining is creating a delicious and satisfying menu that will also promote good health. In Gather, The Art of Paleo Entertaining, Hayley and Bill show you how to orchestrate the perfect dinner party—whether you are planning an elegant holiday feast or hosting a casual brunch with friends.
Gather is widely regarded as the first “coffee table book” in the paleo world. With its glossy photos, delicious recipes, and gorgeous spreads – this book takes Paleo dining to an aspirational level.
- 17 elegant menu spreads, including detailed shopping lists (available here on our website for easy printing)
- 100 delicious dishes perfect for any party
- Over 300 beautiful color photos
- Tips and tricks to make entertaining fun and effortless
- Thoughtful ideas on how to prepare dishes while enjoying the party you’re hosting
- Shortcuts and sequencing suggestions to time everything just right
- Printable menu cards for each themed spread
Watch the trailer:
It can be pretty overwhelming to make a significant lifestyle change. For most people who take on the Paleo diet, their biggest concern is the question of “What will I eat?” Even when you understand which foods you can enjoy, and which foods you should avoid, the task of actually planning, shopping for, and cooking your meals can still be very confronting. To streamline this aspect of committing to eating Paleo, Bill and Hayley have created The 30 Day Guide to Paleo Cooking. In this book, Bill and Hayley guide you step-by-step through your first month of following the Paleo diet. They cover everything you need to know to have a basic understanding of why this way of eating is perfect for optimal health. We are all designed to be fit, healthy and happy people, and following the Paleo diet is a solid foundation for a happy, healthy life.
The 30 Day Guide includes:
- A complete 30-day meal plan broken down week by week
- Detailed weekly schedules of the meals to make
- Weekly shopping lists that go along with the meal plan
- 75 all NEW paleo recipes
- PLUS an additional 24 bonus recipes for quick and easy meals beyond the plan.
- Detailed information explaining the science behind the paleo diet to expand your knowledge of this lifestyle beyond the basics
- Answers to frequently asked questions
- And much more!
Adapted from Chinese, French, Mexican and classic American meals, the over 200 mouthwatering recipes are each accompanied by vibrant photos and thoughtful notes to ensure you recreate each dish with ease. Beyond its wealth of recipes, Make it Paleo describes fundamental cooking techniques, includes tips for selecting the best ingredients, and chronicles a variety of menus for holidays and special occasions.
Make it Paleo is our first book (first published in October, 2011), and has sold over 50,000 copies worldwide. Weighing in at 448 pages, this book is the best bang for your buck if you want a LOT of recipes. The recipes in this book are typically easy, require few ingredients, and are perfect for newcomers to Paleo (or cooking in general). The “treats and cheats” section in the book is worth the price of admission alone!
Make it Paleo includes:
- 215 mouth-watering recipes
- Color photos throughout the book, accompanying each and every recipe
- Recipes for Breakfast, Appetizers, Entrees, Side Dishes, Salads, Soups,
- Sauces and Dressings, and of course – Treats and Cheats
- Inspired menus for any special occasion
- Paleo diet basics
- Cooking tips and hints
- Stocking a paleo kitchen
- Guidelines for choosing the best ingredients
The 30 Day Intro to Paleo is an absolutely fool-proof guide for anyone that wishes to give the Paleo Diet an honest shot for 30 days. When someone says “try it for 30 days,” we actually show you how to do it. Nice, right? Adopting a foreign way of eating can be a major challenge, and one that we have vastly simplified in our 30 Day Intro to Paleo eBook.
Included in the 149 pages, you will find:
- A full 30 Day meal plan (breakfast, lunch, and dinner ideas for 30 days), broken down week by week
- Shopping lists for each week, including a handy list of basics & essentials
- Detailed explanations about which foods to eat and why you should eat them
- Nearly 100 recipes which are referenced in the meal plan
- Weekly coaching sheets which help you plan ahead meals, explore the science via links to online articles, and even videos to show you how to cook certain dishes or explain advanced concepts.
- And the best part is, it all works as a cohesive package to help you through that first critical month!
Download the eBook instantly for just $15.00! That’s only 50 cents per day!
(Full Disclosure: the recipes included in the ebook are also available on this website.)