Whole30 Roasted Delcata Squash Salad
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Delicata Squash
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Gala Apple, cored and sliced
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pomegranate, seeds
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut the delicata squash in half length wise and use a spoon to scoop out the seeds in the center.
- Slice the squash into half moons and line on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with cooking fat and season with salt and apple pie spice.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, flip and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- While the delicata squash is cooking, add the arugula to a large bowl and add the pomegranate seeds, sliced apple and pumpkin seeds.
- Remove the squash from the oven and add to the bowl with arugula.
- Add olive oil to the bowl and mix to combine all of the ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!
Switch up the squash for sweet potato, honey nut, or acorn squash depending on what is in season. You can also use pears instead of apples or blueberries instead of pomegranate seeds. This salad is extremely versatile!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week