Whole30 Bacon Wrapped Scallops
Because who doesn't like their food wrapped in bacon? This seafood dish serves as the perfect appetizer, side or main dish for any occasion!
- 20 whole 20 whole 20 whole Scallops
- 10 whole 10 whole 10 whole Bacon, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Primal Palate Seafood Seasoning
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse the scallops under cold water and pat dry.
- Season each scallop with Primal Palate seafood blend (or a combination of salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder, lemon peel)
- Cut each bacon strip in half before wrapping each scallop with the 1/2 strip.
- Hold the bacon in place with a toothpick through the scallop.
- Place on the baking sheet and repeat until all of the scallops have been wrapped in bacon.
- Bake the scallops for 25 minutes.
- Flip the scallops and bake for an additional 15-25 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and serve!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week